Email Andrew to get set up with a week-long Keep Albany Boring sponsorship. Sponsorships are the only way to advertise your product or service to the savvy locals who read Keep Albany Boring.
Your sponsorship includes:
- Exclusive sponsorship — there\’s only one per week.
- During the week, I will post about the sponsor thanking them for their support with a brief highlight of what the sponsor offers — here\’s an example
- A thank you note in the sidebar, or a sidebar ad for the duration of the sponsorship.
- A tweet and facebook post thanking the sponsor including a link to the sponsors website.
- You will be seen by 5,000+ twitter followers, 4,000+ facebook fans and all our daily readers.
- A link in the sponsor archive
Price: $250. Must be paid in advance, online.
Collar City CrossFit: No excuses, just results.
Albany Attorney Eric Schillinger: Quality Affordable Legal Services.
Salem Art Works: Nonprofit sculpture park located in Salem, NY.
Cash Advance Albany: Should you need a short-term loan.
id29: Troy, NY based brand and communication design studio.
Troy Savings Bank Music Hall: A fantastic events space in Troy.
Pink & Brew at Proctor\’s: Girls night out and guys night in all in the same place.
Jim Breuer at the Troy Music Hall: Fun comedy show right in downtown Troy.
Capital CarShare: A car when you need one.
Proud New York Union Scholarship 2016: A scholarship for students who have grown up in union homes in New York.
Festival Cinema Invisible: A film festival in upstate New York that showcases films from Persian-speaking communities and beyond.
Knotted at Takk House: A curated wedding showcase for the offbeat couple.
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson: Care. No Matter what.
Albany Center Gallery’s POP! Gala: An art themed benefit party for Albany Center Gallery.
Bottle Shock at The Madison Theater: A wine tasting and movie showing.