One of my favorite events is back at Sage’s Opalka Gallery. Two are planned for Sage, and one special Troy Night Out edition at the end of the month.
SEPTEMBER 16, TOUR at 5:30PM, 6PM-9PM, OUTSIDE OPALKA GALLERY
Concurrent with the reception for the Screenprint Biennial and Graphic Liberation!
- Food from Meadowlark, La Capital Tacos, and O’Malley’s Oven
- Beverages from Druther’s Brewing, Shmaltz Brewing
- Music from Graham Tichy and Caity Gallagher
SEPTEMBER 23, 6PM-9PM, OUTSIDE OPALKA GALLERY
Hispanic Heritage Night in collaboration with the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Food from Oaxaquena Triqui, Grammy’s Tamales
- Beverages from Rare Form Brewing and Nine Pin Cider Works
- Music from Joe Barna’s Latin Ensemble and DJ RVMBA
SEPTEMBER 30, 6PM TO 9PM, IN SAGE PARK ON THE TROY CAMPUS
A special Troy Night Out edition of the Pop-Up Beer Garden. Sage community members can take the Sage Shuttle from Albany.