Brunch at The Low Beat
On April 27th, Chef Josh Coletto will be holding the first of many brunches at the Low Beat. During brunch, Many Trails will be playing tunes for you to enjoy alongside your food.
From the event page:
The Menu will be as follows:
- Beans and Greens Omelette (Bacon, White beans, Chard)
- Huevos Con Chorizo (2 eggs scrambled with (house made) Chorizo, Black Beans, Avocado, Salsa Verde, Tortillas)
- 2 eggs any style with meat (chorizo, bacon), Hash Browns, Toast
- Captain Crunch French Toast, whipped cream and seasonal fruit compote
- Banana bread pancakes, rum spiked maple syrup
- Biscuits and Gravy, Vegetarian or Meat gravy with 2 eggs any style
- Jumbo Cinnamon Bun
- Sides: Hash Browns, Bacon, Praline Bacon, Chorizo, Hash Browns, and Gravy
The Normal menu will also be served with all your Low Beat Favorites. Bloody Mary Specials along with other wonderful drinks!
Mark your calendar, RSVP on Facebook and come enjoy another excellent brunch option in Albany.