April at EMPAC
EMPAC is in full swing and their latest email spells out all the rad stuff they’ve got in store this month.
This April at EMPAC, see how:
- Lecture can be used as a creative medium
- Commercialism, mass media and tourism collide in modern cities
- The seven-circuit labyrinth inspires a sonic sculpture
- Collaborative theater brings forth a range of human feelings
- A music collective channels European avante-garde through a new lens
- The final moments of a person’s life can be told without actors
- Social media is impacting the documentary genre
- Performed actions subvert the traditional hierarchy of organization and form
Hit up the schedule and catch a show. Many are free and the ones that aren’t are more than worth it.