I get a lot of email, and I read every one of them. Unfortunately, I might not be able to respond to your message quickly or ever. It is a better use of my time to write and research articles for everyone than reply to tons of people individually. Please don’t take it personally if you don’t receive a reply.
Emails that are unlikely to get a response typically fall into one or many of the following categories:
• They are ambiguous or otherwise make it hard for me to generate a reasonable response.
• They are not a question or proposal that interests me.
• Nothing really good would happen if I did respond and nothing really bad would happen if I didn’t.
• They are a long copy and pasted press release that doesn’t fit with the goal of this site.
• They are an email asking if I received your email.
With that said, please feel free to shoot me a short message at firstname.lastname@example.org